2019 Silverado 3500 Regular Cab DRW 4x4, Monroe MSS II Service Body (Stock #90159)
MSS II Features
- A40-A60 Galvannealed Steel Diamond Plate Floor and Inner Tailgate Surface Provides Additional Corrosion Protection and Better Traction.
- Primed and Powder Coated Steel Understructure
- 18ga. Steel Outer Skin with Double Paneled Construction and Internal Reinforcement Make These the Thickest and Strongest Doors in the Industry
- Large, Automotive Quality Bubble-Type Seal and Mechanical Seal Provide Dual Line of Defense Against Weather
- Nitrogen Gas Strut Door Holders
- Stainless Steel Rotary Paddle Latches Provides Attractive Appearance with No Exposed Fasteners; Rust Resistant
- Poly Carbonate Fender Flares and Seamless Wheelhouse Panel Gives Dirt and Moisture Fewer Places to Collect
- Stainless Steel Bolt-On Hinges Feature a Fully Concealed Pin, Protected from the Elements and Provide Smooth Reliable Operation
- Knee Braced Slam Action Tailgate with MTE Pooched Bumper with Black Powder Coat Finish.
- L.E.D. Stop/Turn/Tail Lights
- Acrylic E-Coat Immersion Primer System & Powder Coat White Finish for a Durable High Gloss Finish
- 6-Year Limited Warranty
|Price:||Call For Pricing|
|Dealer Discount||- $5,971|
|Additional Upfit Cost|
Contact Phillips Chevrolet of Frankfort for more info.(815) 572-6036
Vehicle available NOW in Frankfort, IL
EPA mileage estimates are for newly manufactured vehicles only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.
Before purchasing this vehicle, it is your responsibility to address any and all differences between information on this website and the actual vehicle specifications and/or any warranties offered prior to the sale of this vehicle. Vehicle data on this website is compiled from publicly available sources believed by the publisher to be reliable. Vehicle data is subject to change without notice. The publisher assumes no responsibility for errors and/or omissions in this data the compilation of this data and makes no representations express or implied to any actual or prospective purchaser of the vehicle as to the condition of the vehicle, vehicle specifications, ownership, vehicle history, equipment/accessories, price or warranties.